The Inflation Reduction Act recently signed into law by the Biden Administration makes major investments in healthcare, domestic energy production and manufacturing, and climate change. This 2-hour webinar will review the areas that specifically impact many areas of the Real Estate Industry.
Our panel will include the head of the Real Estate Roundtable, a government affairs analyst who has worked on 179D for a number of years, and a tax attorney handling IRS audit. We will discuss:
- Extension of the 45L tax credit for residential housing and updates.
- Changes to the 179D deduction and qualified energy efficiency standards.
- Expanded allocation opportunities under 179D.
- Prevailing wage requirements.
- Business Loss Limitations in 2022 vs 2023 and future.
- Bonus depreciation.
CPE and AIA CE credit eligible for 2 credit hours!